Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Sig Model X owners willing to show it off after it arrives?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking to TM staff in Bellevue, WA they have hope that WA *may* have a demo X by end of year.

Although the gracious Bonnie is doing a road tour of (seemingly) every state west of the Mississippi, it got me thinking that there may be some local sig owners who would be willing to give first their impressions and show off their X to other reservation owners to help them decide / configure.

Unsure if there's any organized EV meeting that aligns, though open to suggestions from others :)

Thoughts? ;-)

cheers, Mike

My wife will be the primary driver of our X, but when I can get the car from her I'll be glad to do my best to meet up with people once we get our car. I'm hopeful that it will be before the end of the year. You can PM me here. I'll post as soon as we know when the car will be delivered to us.

We just placed our Sig. order yesterday so we'll likely be late in getting it delivered but I would be happy to show it off. We live in Eugene though so it's not all that convenient for Seattle folks. Maybe I can convince my wife to let me take it up to Portland for show and tell.

- - - Updated - - -

So far I have seen no posts indicating that any X's beyond the six Founders cars have been delivered. But some people like to keep a low profile -- yes even in this age of Facebook -- so it is possible some Sig deliveries have taken place.

When I talked to Tesla last week the guy I spoke with indicated that the Founders cars were very labor intensive to build and that the Signature run will be done with much more automation. That process is happening now and no Signature vehicles have been derived yet.

My wife will be the primary driver of our X, but when I can get the car from her I'll be glad to do my best to meet up with people once we get our car. I'm hopeful that it will be before the end of the year. You can PM me here. I'll post as soon as we know when the car will be delivered to us.

Congrats btw - just noted you configured your car yesterday on the VIN assigned forum. 6 seats in blue. Very close spec to what I am thinking. Again congratulations and for your offer :)

cheers, Mike

Sounds like people as high as Sig6xx have received indication of delivery in the next two weeks - and Sig11xx has posted that he was told to expect first week of January.
So there may be Sigs to show off, soon! I need to go back through my PMs, I have talked to another early Sig reservation holder in Portland... maybe they'd be interested in joining this as well :)