Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone done any Disney trips?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used the chargepoint chargers at Epcot and then took the shuttles or monorail to the other parks. These are really convenient because they are right at the front entrance, essentially VIP parking. They are not free, though.

Yeah my co-worker said they were .35$ a kwh... kinda steep when i compare it to my home of .05$.

Plus I am staying in the boardwalk, which is literally faster to walk into the park rather than drive ! :) But If push comes to shove and I need the juice I will probably use these guys

I took a trip in September and planned to do a 100% charge at the Turkey Lake Tollway Service Center SC on my way in. I then drove around for the week. On my last day I went to Epcot and used the Chargepoint L2 chargers there. I charged to 90% and that was enough for me to get to the Lake City SC on my way home. According to plugshare there is an outlet at the Boardwalk Vacation Club Parking Area.
screenshot-www.plugshare.com 2015-10-04 13-49-43.png

If you go to PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find a place to charge your car! you can also find many other places at WDW to get a charge. They just installed a number of L2 Chargers at the new garage at Disney Springs ( formerly Downtown Disney). Good luck and have a good trip.

Peace,

Father Bill