Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RWD 70 owners, how long did it take to get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same boat and thinking about the S70. I'm not sure what will the real life range be like under normal driving conditions. As I understand, it has not been produced yet. That plus a lower demand could be reason for the delay. Design studio also just shows EPA est. Anybody, picked up theirs yet?

Not long at all!

Order: 9/8
Confirmed: 9/15
Production queue: 9/16
Entered Production: 9/18
Production complete: 9/24
Delivery: 9/27

- - - Updated - - -

Was your car delivered sooner than Design Center estimate, same, or later?
Yes, they absolutely delivered faster than initially quoted. Key for me was to go in MyTesla profile, and change my delivery preference to "Earliest available" once I had put my deposit down. That knocked a full month off for me!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in the same boat and thinking about the S70. I'm not sure what will the real life range be like under normal driving conditions. As I understand, it has not been produced yet. That plus a lower demand could be reason for the delay. Design studio also just shows EPA est. Anybody, picked up theirs yet?
I've had mine for a bit. Range is a non-issue IMHO. 230-some miles is more than a bladder/stomach/behind-in-a-seat can take.