Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone from Murfreesboro, TN here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just north of you a bit up hwy 96 in Smith County. Welcome. BTW I have a CHAdeMO adapter that I am happy to loan.

Dang wish I knew two weeks ago lol, just bought one. Unfortunately one of my company's major territory's is Arkansas/memphis area, the black hole of Tesla chargers. Went to Memphis two weeks ago and used the memphis Chademo charger. Can't wait for superchargers out there.

Dang wish I knew two weeks ago lol, just bought one. Unfortunately one of my company's major territory's is Arkansas/memphis area, the black hole of Tesla chargers. Went to Memphis two weeks ago and used the memphis Chademo charger. Can't wait for superchargers out there.

Me and Chipper have been all over tn. West of Nashville is a desert for charging. I dont think we will see West Tn covered in supercharger until late 2016. East of Nashville is great

I'm right outside of Memphis and new to the forums. My S85D is on order and will be in Nashville in early December. It is nice to see regional tesla owners. I'm already itching to take the car to the Tail. Perhaps we can schedule a meet up at some point.

I'm right outside of Memphis and new to the forums. My S85D is on order and will be in Nashville in early December. It is nice to see regional tesla owners. I'm already itching to take the car to the Tail. Perhaps we can schedule a meet up at some point.
WELCOME!! I LOVE get-togethers with other Tesla folks. I have gotten together with the Atlanta folks on several occasions and twice with Tennesseans, albeit for legal meetings with the State. It would be fun to meet some others!

Me and Chipper have been all over tn. West of Nashville is a desert for charging. I dont think we will see West Tn covered in supercharger until late 2016. East of Nashville is great

That's sad to hear, will be traveling to Arkansas a lot for work. I was hoping they'd at least get one in jackson and I could pick a friendly hotel in Little rock to charge overnight in and drive back when I'm done. Oh well, if more people keep getting them here perhaps they'll re-prioritize it..

- - - Updated - - -

My S arrives in Franklin, TN next month. Would love to get connected. Is there a map with pins of where we are all located in Mid-TN?

Good question. Of course there's a lot in Brentwood/franklin area but I've seen 3 others here in Murfreesboro (2 until today, not sure if he was passing through or not). I keep seeing them outside my work lol.

I just saw a couple of days ago that there will be a tesla supercharger site planned for Manchester TN. It's pretty much half way between Nashville and Chattanooga. Even though I live in Manchester I kind of wish it was in Murfreesboro since I would make use of it more. It will be nice to see some Tesla around here as I am pretty sure I am driving the only one here

Reactions: Timothy Meredith
On a recent trip, I stayed overnight at a hotel in Murfreesboro which had destination charging. It worked well for me because I rolled into town with about 30% charge. Charged overnight and left in the a.m with a full charge, then stopped at Manchester for a top off while I had breakfast.