Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two row configuration?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, but has anyone heard whether Tesla plans a two row seat configuration? Kind of like Cayenne?
Love everything about Model X, but we don't have five kids, like Elon does and could use more comfortable/spacious back seats and more storage in the back instead.

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, but has anyone heard whether Tesla plans a two row seat configuration? Kind of like Cayenne?
Love everything about Model X, but we don't have five kids, like Elon does and could use more comfortable/spacious back seats and more storage in the back instead.

Third row folds flat and is mandatory at this point. Second row can be configured with just 2 instead of 3 seats for extra comfort and storage. This is how it is for the signature configurations and will most likely carry over to the production configurations as well.

I got the two seat configuration...Hoped I could get the center console I saw in one of the cars at the launch..but they said it wasn't available yet...Hoping for add on capability
Signed, Sealed and now just waiting for delivery...

So far Model X page shows only 6-seatd and 7-seat configuration. Both with 3rd row...

Model X seats.PNG