Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 TESLA 85D FOR SALE - LOS ANGELES - 9,500 MILES - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 TESLA 85D FOR SALE - LOS ANGELES - 9,500 MILES

2015 TESLA 85D INCLUDING:
PANORAMIC SUN ROOF
19" WHEELS
BLACK TEXTILE SEATS
PIANO BLACK DECOR
TECH PACKAGE WITH AUTOPILOT
DUAL MOTORS ALL WHEEL DRIVE
9,500 MILES
WHITE

More pictures upon request. Please email me @ [email protected]

List Date: 9/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2015 TESLA 85D FOR SALE - LOS ANGELES - 9,500 MILES
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

670f83a5-e460-496a-a912-232a8d14a8d8.JPG
3e7b5f9f-7b25-4538-baaa-e56e65c29537.jpg
034f66db-130a-42b5-9cbe-3409b7067579.jpg
0424952d-e2cb-4586-ab56-e3e496d5cf03.jpg

Non negotiable?

On an oddly configured car with 9500 miles that is only $1500 less then a brand new one from Tesla (after tax incentives), and priced substantially higher than a similar inventory car directly from Tesla?

I wish you luck, but I think you will need to negotiate a least a little to sell this car.

I am not following your math here. With federal incentives at 7.5K and state ones (in CA) at 2.5, an 85D like this (with pano and autopilot) comes to ~80K. Not sure how that is 1500 less than a new one.

Also, when I searched for inventory 85Ds I could not find one anywhere near this price. The fact is that most 85Ds, and I expect almost all 85Ds in inventory are configured to a minimum of about 93K. Even after a 10K reduction for high inventory miles and age, this car seems like a deal. Of course, you have to want a car with almost no options on it, but I expect someone out there will jump at this deal.

Of course, only time will tell which of us is right on this one.

Non negotiable?

On an oddly configured car with 9500 miles that is only $1500 less then a brand new one from Tesla (after tax incentives), and priced substantially higher than a similar inventory car directly from Tesla?

I wish you luck, but I think you will need to negotiate a least a little to sell this car.

I agree, this is priced very well. I placed my order for a new 85D otherwise I'd be all over this since Colorado gets the $6k incentive regardless of it being new or used, as long as it hasn't been registered in Colorado. $69k for Colorado buyers after incentive is a STEAL!!

I too will add that you have a fair asking price for the car. The only thing I can see that might make this car hard to sell is not the asking price per se but the lack of leather, air, and sound which some buyers might require at around this price range.

But for the right person looking to buy an 85D at a reasonable price, you have a vey compelling car for consideration.

When I configured this car new, it came to $89,000 (if you don't select the Premium Interior, which this car does not have but you do miss out on the power lift gate then). Tax breaks bring it down to $79,000. And the $1,000 referral credit bring it further down to $78,000.

So it seems the difference between new and the OP's car is $3,000 + lack of power lift gate unless you pay an additional $3K for the power lift gate but then you get a bunch of niceties that are not included in this car.

I paid 95,000 before tax, title, and license. That is including my initial deposit of 2,500 and delivery fee. After 10,000 in tax incentives that equals 85,000. I am selling it 10,000 less than that at 75,000...So where did you get 1,500? Math must not be your forte.
I really do hope you get the best price possible. Sorry I misread the description as tech package without Auto Pilot, so my new cost estimate was definitely wrong.

I still think "non negotiable" is probably not a good starting point at this price. Without leather, you automatically narrow the pool of buyers down substantially.

One problem is due to packaging and pricing changes you can't really start at what you paid to determine selling price. What it costs now is the real starting point.

For example with current pricing an 85D with sunroof, AP, Premium Interior and Air suspension is $94,500. with is similar to what your paid for no premium interior or suspension.

For the most part you have a stock 85D + sun roof + AP. That is $89,000 currently. - $10000 rebates and $1000 referral discount and it's $78000. $3,000 is a 3.37% deprecation. That is not much for a used car with 9500 miles on it, and that ignores improvements in newer cars (like LTE) and possibility of another $1000 off for a VA referral code and/or getting a few more thousand off for an inventory car.

Again, I wish you the best, but I would be prepared for at least a little negotiation...

I agree with you MsElectric - for someone who is looking for a base version of a great car (the 85D), this is a very attractive option. For someone who is interested in a base version of another great vehicle (the 70D) they could buy my car for 10K less. I am willing to sell my white 70D that has black next gen seats, a solid roof, and autopilot for 65K. My plan would be to then turn around and buy Kendra's 85D for her asking price. Oh, my car has about 3K miles on it. Anyone who is interested should send me a PM.

I too will add that you have a fair asking price for the car. The only thing I can see that might make this car hard to sell is not the asking price per se but the lack of leather, air, and sound which some buyers might require at around this price range.

But for the right person looking to buy an 85D at a reasonable price, you have a vey compelling car for consideration.

When I configured this car new, it came to $89,000 (if you don't select the Premium Interior, which this car does not have but you do miss out on the power lift gate then). Tax breaks bring it down to $79,000. And the $1,000 referral credit bring it further down to $78,000.

So it seems the difference between new and the OP's car is $3,000 + lack of power lift gate unless you pay an additional $3K for the power lift gate but then you get a bunch of niceties that are not included in this car.