Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

65" LCD TV Just Fit in Trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Impressive - the guys at Best Buy were amazed...!

car.JPG

fits a standard 6' ladder as well! :wink:
probably the same length...but the TV width(height?) is impressive too, fills it nicely
Not two weeks ago I fit a full sized 50 gallon gas water heater in the back.. box and all!

So on the (internal) utility front, it does a better than a X! :) My SUV was for utility, so I'm happy I got the S. Now, if I had kids to haul around, I might be singing a different tune right now.

I didn't get the memo that told us we were supposed to take pictures. Seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do. I didn't know this would be a big deal. However, it shocked the helper at Costco when he helped me put a 70" Samsung in the box in my trunk.

I didn't get the memo that told us we were supposed to take pictures. Seemed like a perfectly normal thing to do. I didn't know this would be a big deal. However, it shocked the helper at Costco when he helped me put a 70" Samsung in the box in my trunk.

Hah--same thing happened to me at my local Costco a year ago with a new 65" LCD in the box. The Costco helper started to turn around and walk back once he saw I was wheeling towards an 'ordinary' car and not an SUV/truck. I got him to help and he was pretty amazed that it fit flat. And of course lots of extra room for the obligatory packs of paper towels and toilet paper.

Going to revive this a bit, is it okay to transport this way? I found a BBY with an openbox 55" OLED for over $300 off but it is 45 min away.

I actually wondered what the max size that would fit behind the front seats standing up would be.