Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Hands-on video from Verge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only new info I picked up is that it will only be offered with a 90kWh battery at this point. And I think he was referring to not just the Signatures because he mentioned a price just below 100k. This might delay quite a few orders until the X comes cheaper.

People said the same thing about the Model S panoramic roof. Answer? You won't notice a difference.

Keep in mind though that it isn't a pano roof; it's part of the windshield. I doubt it has any tint at all.

This is my chief concern; that it seems like an Apple-esque cool form over function that will prove annoying over time. Any time I've bothered to open my pano roof, the sun has been in my face and baked me until I closed it. I don't really want that feeling all the time.

Keep in mind though that it isn't a pano roof; it's part of the windshield. I doubt it has any tint at all.

Correcting myself here; apparently the glass has gradually increasing tint as you move higher up; ranging from no tint in the traditional windshield area to full pano-roof-level tint near the top.

I'm now fully behind this as a cool feature

Sorry @Six. Your comment was not visible when I made mine. Must have needed to refresh the page.