Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Winter prep. for Model S P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my Snow tires from Tire Rack: 245/45R-19 MICHELIN X-ICE XI3 XL ON LUGANO RIMS

Now I need floor mats. I would like to learn from other Tesla owners experiences as well as the general concensus on which ones I should buy.

Please help.
Buy the Tesla all weather mats. They are cheaper from Tesla than weather tech, even though they are made by Weather Tech. They are great, fit perfectly and cover the sides, and you would rarely need to vaccum.

...and some service centres actually carry the mats in stock at $220 & tax I believe. Lawrence has them in Toronto, but Tranmere doesn't have the space.

If you also need the frunk mat, 3rd row mat, trunk liner, etc. they MIGHT have those in stock too, but they aren't as common.

I know that probably doesn't help you in Ottawa, but worth a phone call.

Buy the Tesla all weather mats. They are cheaper from Tesla than weather tech, even though they are made by Weather Tech. They are great, fit perfectly and cover the sides, and you would rarely need to vaccum.

Agree. I've used WeatherTech in past cars and they are fantastic. I was (pleasantly) surprised to find the Tesla OEM versions, made by WeatherTech to be less expensive than from WeatherTech directly. I wonder if they still are with the Canadian dollar dropping? Haven't checked the WeatherTech Canada site lately to compare. You can also order WeatherTech through Canadian Tire now.