Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's Getting Family Stickers on Their Model X??!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took off my stickers from my current car since they were getting so old and partially off anyway. It got me
thinking. Will I get stickers again for my Model X? After thinking a little about it, I think I will. It will give it my family touch. What about you??

-Model X #4164

I think I might get a comedy one like one of these:

Utah.jpg
Detriot Stick Family.jpg
25-Pictures-To-Share-Smile-16.jpg

My personal feeling is that these things are silly and unattractive. Also, the ones that tell every potential kidnapper the names of all the kids are something of a security problem, IMO.

We'll probably put a couple school stickers on the car. My Model S has only one sticker, the University of Oregon "O"

I just took off my stickers from my current car since they were getting so old and partially off anyway. It got me
thinking. Will I get stickers again for my Model X? After thinking a little about it, I think I will. It will give it my family touch. What about you??

-Model X #4164

Not me. Not a chance.

But more importantly, if it makes your family feel good, then do it. :)

Gawd! Reminds me of those ridiculous "Baby on Board" signs. What am I supposed to do with that information? Back in the '80s I used to have a "No Baby on Board" sign because I figured people may want to know that too.