Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Change order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order for my car, and I'm still in my one week "grace period". How do I make a change? Do I have to call my sales person or corporate? I thought I could do it my self on line.
If you click "View Profile" from your "My Tesla" page, there is a "Design" button. I have not tried it, since I don't want to mess anything up, but I assumed that let you update the design.

Yes, I did the same thing. Had to call my OA to verbally confirm that the changes I had made on the Design page were on the doc. It doesn't seem to populate automatically but he did see the same things I had chosen and it was right. Still, I felt much better going through it all verbally with him on the phone and now the document does have all that I ordered.

It may take some time to propagate though the documents. I'd Check with your DS, to make sure. Especially if it's getting close to the end of your window.

This is correct. I ended up making several changes and additions to my order during my one week grace period. I noticed that my original paperwork did not change accordingly and asked my DS about it. She said it would update automatically once the order was confirmed...and it did.