Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dragtimes P90D Ludicrous 0-60mph and 0-100mph video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the 0-100 time is around 8 seconds (the time it takes an average sedan to reach 60mph), wouldn't it be cool if Tesla was the first automaker to only promote their 0-100 times in their media? As if to say "Yeah, we've moved beyond 60mph"

In my opinion, Tesla shouldn't succumb to the "arms race", where the next pressure would be to lower the 'Ring time. They have enough on their plate, below 60mph, to make this car something more for the people who genuinely want to tap it.

huh? I said "with roll out"....

wut? Are you suggest they do drag races without rollout?

- - - Updated - - -

I can get a P90DL to the strip this week, but not really excited to do it, I know it won't run 10's..... someone already ran one, 11.6 @ 116 MPH, but I don't know the details, SOC, etc...

fiks,

Pls get a PDL to the strip and use your connections to corral one of the first P85DL upgrades to see how it compares to the 90. You're welcome to mine if it turns out to be one of the first in S. FL.

I drove a P90DL and the pull above 30 when my PD starts to lay down was significant. The side by side video would likewise suggest a significantly better 1/4 for the L. Even if it is not tops on your list, I know I'd feel a lot better if I knew you and yours did the runs.

it's faster no doubt, but it's not easy to go from a 11.6 to 10.9..... the side by side video of the two cars was way past the 1/4 mile...

hopefully the ludicrous upgrades come out soon, our next event at PBIR is January 17th, and we'll have a bunch of Tesla's running....

I drove a P90DL and the pull above 30 when my PD starts to lay down was significant. The side by side video would likewise suggest a significantly better 1/4 for the L. Even if it is not tops on your list, I know I'd feel a lot better if I knew you and yours did the runs.