Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery day is here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Four weeks order-to-butt-in-seat time! My good friend drove my wife and I to the Denver SC in his Model S to get my car today. That saved me a chase car and a lot of hassle. It's been a crazy weekend so far - two car purchases in 24 hours - so I'll post more tomorrow.

One thing - I made an excuse to return a rented movie this evening in my Tesla, and I goosed the throttle a bit over 1/4 to 3/8...I think I peed my pants. I got the 90D, the old, plain, slow 90D. I peed my pants.

IMG_8608 [2507159].JPG
IMG_8609 [2507160].JPG
IMG_6006.jpg

One thing - I made an excuse to return a rented movie this evening in my Tesla, and I goosed the throttle a bit over 1/4 to 3/8...I think I peed my pants. I got the 90D, the old, plain, slow 90D. I peed my pants.

I LOLed at that! :biggrin: Maybe I'd better get some adult diapers, if not for me, then for my passengers. "Here, the seats are a little hard, I got some special padding for you to sit on. Now buckle up..."

Congrats on on a beautiful car! White rims set off the blue so nicely. So jealous!!!

I went to a local tourist area and took some photos today before the park opened. I wish snow was on the mountain but you play the cards life deals you. Yes, the vertical photo is vertical but this website doesn't seem to recognize the orientation of vertical photos.

IMG_6040.JPG
IMG_6020.JPG

Incredibly beautiful car...wish that color would've been available when I got mine! It never gets old seeing these new delivery pics. And Tesla is doing something very right with the prep on these new cars too...all the new deliveries I've seen lately the cars have looked absolutely stunning. Congrats!

@Lucy: you have my car, except I went air suspension due to having the DRIVEWAY FROM HELL. Neato! I haven't even turned on the heated anything (seats, steering wheel, cabin). Do you get a heater with a Tesla?

@Panoz, from what I understand, most EVs have heated seats (at least the front row) cuz heating your butt directly is more efficient than heating the cabin air, and once you have had heated seats it's hard to go back. One of my richie rich coworkers told me that a heated steering wheel was the best thing ever, so I'm in fjor the sub zero. I got coil suspension because I'm a long way from a service center if something goes wrong with the air suspension plus this car is stretching my budget as it is. The fancier interior (after all, we are seeing the inside of the car most of the time we are driving) was another indulgence.

I am thrilled with your great photos of the blue. The color is hard to imagine from the Tesla site renderings, and I was hoping it wasn't going to be super dark. I was originally planning to get white, but placed my order after a 2 Moscow mule lunch, so ordered the blue because it's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your big day with us!

〷◠‿◠〷