Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

spelling the company name correctly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want a telsa, can't afford, but could if I rent it out

"telsa"
Can we please get this particular misspelling auto-corrected or blocked-as-offensive-language?

It seems that Google does exactly as you wish

Telsa.JPG

I was curious to learn why is telsa offensive as I am not familiar with the term, I thought it could be some American term. Google search will not accept such spelling nor would it give any result for telsa.

It must be a typo. If anyone cares about their typing and grammar, I recommend Grammarly, it does wonders for me.

grammarly.JPG

While we are at it, the factory is located in Fremont, California. I do not know where "Freemont." is.

The city was named after the famous explorer, Capt. John C. Fremont. (There is an accent over the "e", but I do not know how to include that on my keyboard.)

The official technical method is to Google it and then copy and paste it, probably from Wikipedia.
That is SO true! I didn't realize it was official however. I'm constantly using the cut and paste method as I can never remember the correct alt-meta-ctrl-shift-option-⌘ combination. (I just did it again for the ⌘ symbol!)