Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Places to eat around Mountain View or Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Near (walkable) the Supercharger in Mountain View are Fiesta del Mar and Sunnybowl (Korean). Two of my favorite places when I worked nearby. There are other places but I don't have first hand experiences with them. If you go downtown Mountain View then then there will be a lot of choices.

arnold

Last edited:
Bonnie is right - there will probably be something to eat there, if it is like past events. Not a full on meal, but catered snacks of some sort.

If you can't wait, or don't want to risk the food options at the event, another possibility is McCarthy ranch, where 237 meets 880 (on the way from MV to the event.)

http://gomilpitas.com/McCarthyRanch/restaurants.htm

Macaroni Grill, Applebees, Pasta Pomodoro, etc...

Last edited:
For Mountain View, I'll second Crepevine. For pizza, I prefer Blue Line. Finally, if you want good Mexican food (with pretty terrible ambiance), go for Los Charros. If you do end up going to Castro for dinner, regardless of the restaurant you choose, give Gelato Classico a try for dessert.

Castro St in MV is a great place. Although traffic and parking can get a bit busy and it's not always obvious where you're gonna find parking if you don't know the area.

If you want super simple Mexican, get a burrito at La Costeña (mountain view special with carne asada, Spanish rice, refried beans, medium salsa)
But I'll second the recommendation for Fiesta Del Mar (there's one near Castro and another up shoreline that's easier to drive to)

the best pizza IMO is A Slice Of New York pizza (there's on in Sunnyvale not far away)

its a a bit out of the way but if you want sushi it's worth going to Yuki Sushi

It's probably not for the Tuesday before the event but if you have time another day, Santana Row is a place a lot of people like

if you want burgers, The Counter has a few spots around MV

We were thinking about driving down to Mountain View and plug in early to miss some commute traffic then hanging out. Wondering if the traffic on 237 going to Fremont will be busy. If someone has time and wants to hang out have a snack and meet somewhere we would be up for that.

We were thinking about driving down to Mountain View and plug in early to miss some commute traffic then hanging out. Wondering if the traffic on 237 going to Fremont will be busy. If someone has time and wants to hang out have a snack and meet somewhere we would be up for that.
I might be there early and looking for somewhere to hang out until my friends get home from work. Let me know where you end up.

Fiesta Del Mar just moved down to Castro.

Its one of a few restaurants owned by the same family. Salvadoran

La Fiesta is my favorite of these and is on Villa street.

Near (walkable) the Supercharger in Mountain View are Fiesta del Mar and Sunnybowl (Korean). Two of my favorite places when I worked nearby. There are other places but I don't have first hand experiences with them. If you go downtown Mountain View then then there will be a lot of choices.

arnold