Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive to top of Pikes Peak coming up this Saturday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A relatively famous Tesla owner (BCIMAE) was bummed out that the Mt Evans, CO, Tesla rally wascancelled for this year. He has been thinking about having a drive upPikes Peak as an alternative. Well, he finally got his plans together andhas decided on day-after-tomorrow, that is, next Saturday, Sept 26. Ifany of you have the time free, he will be there, as will be severalTeslas!

Mybud ispicking up his new Tesla in Denver Saturday AM. I will take him there,and then I will catch the Pikes Peak attendees at Boriello’s Pizza, when theyreturn to Colorado Springs in the afternoon. Here is additionalinformation on this rally from the organizer himself:

It seems people are not as excited about Pikes Peak asthey are about Mt Evans, but at least five and possibly as many as ten ownershave showed interest. So, I as far as I am concerned, I think it is a go.Please confirm your interest so I can give the toll road people an accuratecount by email to:”
[email protected]

Date:Sept 26
Time:10:30AM
Place:Red Rock Canyon Open Space parking lot. This lot is located just SOUTH ofUS Hwy 24, at the Ridge Road Exit from Hwy 24, on Colorado Springs’ far Westside.

Leavefor toll road entrance 10:45, start up 11:00, arrive top 12:00, photos ,restrooms etc, start down 12:30 allow extra 30 minutes for photo ops, arrive attollgate 2:00, off to Boriello Brother's pizza, (located at the Northeastcorner of Hwy 24 and 8[SUP]th[/SUP] Street,in Colorado Springs). 2:15 PM till whenever. Eat andtalk. Enjoy!

Thereis some talk about forming a Tesla Enthusiast Club in Colorado Springs. Icould handle communications for such an organization. Talk amongyourselves and let me know on Saturday of your interest.

Ifyou can attend, please let the organizer know.

Iwill see some of you on Saturday!

Mac([email protected])