Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

launch event is now closed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RSVP.jpg

Attachments

• Rsvp x.jpg
    Rsvp x.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 125
Don't know the rhyme or reason for the invites. Mine came this morning, and I was able to RSVP before the cutoff. P9000+ Reservation, and only one of a few MX reservations that I can see in Georgia. Feeling fortunate. :biggrin:

Don't know the rhyme or reason for the invites. Mine came this morning, and I was able to RSVP before the cutoff. P9000+ Reservation, and only one of a few MX reservations that I can see in Georgia. Feeling fortunate. :biggrin:

The rhyme and reason is as follows:

On 9/21 signature reservations holders (and some Model S Sig Owners with Model X production reservations) who have not opted out of marketing communications received an invite
On 9/24 all reservation holders who have not opted out of marketing communications received an invite

Everyone who either A) Opted out of marketing communications (possibly unknowingly or they don't remember doing it) or B) don't have a Model X reservation, did not get an invite.

Plus, the roof of the Silverdome is either down or off right now.

Okay, maybe not right now... but it was two minutes ago when I walked out in the parking lot of my office.
The roof has been gone for the past couple years after it broke during winter and wasn't economical to repair. The previous owners basically sold off everything of value then left the building to rot.