Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you interested in a Mennekes to Tesla charging cable?

Do you live in Europe and are you interested in a Mennekes charging cable?

• No - I live in Europe but do not have interest in one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes we are all (I hope) screaming for this. I have not even picked up my new toy yet but already know that I need this jumper cable and probably others too since there seems to be no real standard in Europe yet........

I'm trying to compile a list of them in the UK. So far I have:

Hillingdon, West London.

Hillingdon Sports and Leisure Centre

Grainges and Cedars shopping centres

Public car parks at Botwell Green, Brandville Road, Fairfield Road in Yiewsley and Pump Lane in Hayes.

Further points in Green Lane, Pembroke Gardens and Kingsend South will be available in the coming months.

Oxford.

Peartree Park and Ride
Woodstock Road
Oxford OX2 8JD

Diamand Place Car Park
Diamond Place
Summertown
Oxford OX2 7BY

Worcester Street Car Park
Park End Street
Oxford OX1 1JD

Tesco Car Park
Union Street
Cowley OX4 1EE

Headington Car Park
Old High Street
Headington OX3 9HN

Thornhill Park and Ride
London Road
Oxford OX3 8FF

West Gate Car Park
Norfolk Street
Oxford OX1 1PY

Seacourt Park and Ride
Botley Road
Oxford OX2 0HP

Redbridge Park and Ride
Abingdon Road
Oxford OX1 4YG

St. Clements Car Park
St. Clements Street
Oxford OX4 1AB

Transport Unit
Awgar Stone Road
Oxford OX3 7JQ

BMW Cowley
Horspath Road
Oxford OX4 2RS

are there really only 15 people in Europe that are interested in this? or are we only 15 Europeans that come to these forums? that I suppose is possible......... and this is obviously why tesla rarely listens to us.........! understandable, we represent not even 3% of the EU roadster population........ :-(

Well, there are, what, five British owners who post here? Maybe ten Germans? So I'd guess we see 10% of owners here. Thus I guess you can multiply the above demand by ten.

By the way, I spotted one in the wild yesterday. A Mennekes charging post that is, not an owner.

4hzmkc.jpg

4hzmk7.jpg

A pigtail might be a good option for those who already have a UMC, but they should really just make a through cable. If they don't offer it, you might be better off just converting an HPC.

Ev-Charger-Socket-G-IEC-62196-.jpg