Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Parts for Sale forum messed up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pgiralt

Supporting Member
Jun 16, 2013
Cary, NC
For some reason, looks like all the old posts in the Tesla Parts for Sale forum are showing up as new posts from today even though they were posted months ago. It's clogging up my "What New?" feed with a bunch of posts that are not really new.

classifieds spamming my rss feed for Model S forum

for the past few days my RSS feed of the Model S forum has been FILLED with classifieds. What's the deal? When I click on any of them the article link is invalid indicating that they have been moved. but any thoughts as to what's going on? This can't continue since RSS is the way I get all my TeslaMotorsClub stuff.

Last edited:
I agree that the Panjo parts for sale forum is really screwed up. They said that it was updated, then all of the sudden I had multiple multiple multiple listings for the same items for sale. I went in to try to eliminate some of the duplicates, and now is says that my items are sold. I sent an email to Panjo, but have not heard anything back, and no assistance with the listings. Panjo.....please help!!