Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Tesla Roadster 1.5 with 2800 miles - Thunder Gray / Black Interior [BAY AREA, CA] - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2008 Tesla Roadster 1.5 with 2800 miles - Thunder Gray / Black Interior [BAY AREA, CA]

I've owned the car for about a year. The car is a California Clean title car that has always been garaged and babied. It is in pristine condition with little/no sign of wear. I purchased the car directly from the first owner who resides in the Malibu Beach area near Los Angeles. The car is now near the Berkeley area (Bay Area).

2008 Tesla Roadster 1.5
100% Electric
2800 miles
Thunder Gray (Dark Gray)
Black/Gray Interior
Asking price: $55,000 (obo)
Warranty status: Expired

Comes with:
Hard Top with protective cover and Soft Top
OEM Head Unit w/ Bluetooth
Cast Aluminum Wheel Set w/ OEM AO48 tires
Tesla Paint Armor
120V Low Power Connector
240V Connector is also included (High value!)

Maintenance and current condition:
The car was kept garaged on trickle charge for its life in Southern California. It was serviced by the Santa Monica Tesla location. Since bringing it to the bay area, the car has been serviced at the Burlingame location. I have a very recent pre purchase inspection report that I can share with interested buyers. The car passed all tests (including a battery bleed test) with flying colors.

Past and present known issues:
When I first posted this car for sale a few months back, I took it in for a pre-purchase inspection for an interested buyer. Tesla found a fault in the heat sensor (not caused by any negligence/lack of maintenance - just a freak occurrence according to Tesla). As the heat sensor lives within the motor, the entire motor was replaced with a brand new motor. This car is essentially new.

I recently noticed a few hairline marks on the front bumper. I have to show you in full sunlight for you to notice. Price has been adjusted accordingly.

Comparable Tesla Roadster for sale through the CPO program:
2008 Tesla Roadster - $77,100 / 14,400 miles
http://www.teslamotors.com/preowned/25203

Own a nearly new Tesla Roadster for $22k less! Email me today. Serious buyers only please.

List Date: 12/20/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008 Tesla Roadster 1.5 with 2800 miles - Thunder Gray / Black Interior [BAY AREA, CA]
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

X8hQBy7XvzJ22.jpg
aCR6JdSR6NCU2.jpg