Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch Event: Plus One Requests / Plus One Offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The thread "Model X Launch invites have gone out" has some +1 requests, (some with offers for pickups/etc..) to be the +1. Perhaps better if we move them into a separate thread. See the next post for the wiki list of the requests/offers.

Hope to see you there!

╚═╯.......-.T.--.-.--╰═╝
[SUP][SUP][SUP]------.----¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/SUP][/SUP][/SUP]--------

Last edited:
Requests Granted: 13

Requests (wanting to be a +1)

Offers Accepted: 1

Offers (has invite looking for a +1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I'm sure my former Tesla engineer/X reservation holder who is seeking an invite would be happy to pick someone up at the airport. I can also promise that you will be entertained with stories of behind-the-scenes action at Tesla and other EV/autonomous projects (as long as this doesn't violate any NDAs).

Also, this person has attended numerous Tesla reveal events as a super stressed-out employee (often up all night the night before). This would be an opportunity for a former Tesla engineer to actually have fun at a reveal!

As I've stated before, if I am chosen, everyone who votes for me gets "a chicken in every pot and a TESLA in every garage"....or something like that.

PLEASE NOTE: the aforementioned statement in no way implies or promises any such fowl or vehicle to be received as compensation, in the event of my receiving an invitation to said event. I will, however be willing to "donate" $100 to anyone who invites me as their +1:wink:.

The thread "Model X Launch invites have gone out" has some +1 requests, (some with with offers for pickups/etc..) to be the +1. Perhaps better if we move them into a separate thread so here it is, in posting order:

Requests (wanting to be a +1)

╚═╯.......-.T.--.-.--╰═╝
[SUP][SUP][SUP]------.----¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/SUP][/SUP][/SUP]--------

That's awesome that you pulled all this together Paul. You can remove me from your list though...work is shaping up to be pretty hectic next week, so I'll probably rely on the live-stream and the attendees providing their reports on the forum (as long as it stays online...I have a feeling it'll be pretty swamped next week...new record perhaps?).

Paul, the board continues to not like me granting you further rep, so here's a 'you rock' post instead. Paul Carter for TMC Model X MVP!
:redface:
I have also found someone to take me as their guest.
My offer was not included in the list...
That's awesome that you pulled all this together Paul. You can remove me from your list though...work is shaping up to be pretty hectic next week, so I'll probably rely on the live-stream and the attendees providing their reports on the forum (as long as it stays online...I have a feeling it'll be pretty swamped next week...new record perhaps?).
Please add me to the wait list as well!...
Thanks, processed these updates and really sorry mulder1231 for missing you. Sorry if I missed anyone else, do let me know...