Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 85D - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Tesla Model S 85D

85 kWh Model S
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Grey Nappa Leather Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss De?cor
Supercharger Enabled
Dual Chargers
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Complete Coverage Paint Protection Film with SunTek
Complete Window Tint with Spectra PhotoSync

Illuminated Tesla "T" on front and back of car

Beltronics STI-R plus w/front and back mounted Laser shifter pro laser jammers.
This system features a front mounted radar antenna, 2 front and 2 back mounted laser jammers and a GPS antenna to provide forewarning of red light cameras, speed traps and speed cameras. This system is updatable via a USB cable. The display is custom mounted within your original rearview mirror and the control panel is cleanly integrated within the storage pocket below the center console screen.

BlackVue DR650GW-2CH 1080p Dual-Lens WiFi GPS Dashcam (front and back).

Center Console Insert (CCI) by Evannex

Current mileage: 3,000

Bought in June, 2015. Put $125,000 into car.

Reason for selling: Upgrading to the Model S P90D.

List Date: 9/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2015 Tesla Model S 85D
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

d371c23c-6736-4145-8a78-09a67965833e.jpg

hi. On my deliver day in June, I paid $109k (include sales tax and delivery charges and misc). All the bells and whistles was an extra $16k. Wrapping the complete car in paint film protection is not cheap plus the radar/laser system is the top of the line.

who in their right mind would pay more for a used car than a new one? on top of it, the second buyer loses the 7500 federal tax credit. at most this car should be listed for 90,000. all the aftermarket stuff has no value in a used vehicle Its like buying a house with a pool, there is no added value in the cost the original owner incurred when installing the pool.

In my feeble mind, it is worth between 90-95K. (wrap & tint has value) Since it doesn't have the subzero, it is not for me. I hope someday soon, there will be people selling a 85D (my choice) at a reasonable price. I guess I will have to buy new.

I don't understand, the OP puts his car for sale and names a price. Then Forum Members tell him his new car is not worth what he's asking and rip him up. If your not interested in the car move on, why do you have to crap on his thread. Good luck on your sale swillett06!!

I don't understand, the OP puts his car for sale and names a price. Then Forum Members tell him his new car is not worth what he's asking and rip him up. If your not interested in the car move on, why do you have to crap on his thread. Good luck on your sale swillett06!!

By putting a car for sale on TMC, you're inviting discussion. This is primarily a Discussion Forum, not a For Sale website.

The OP has priced his vehicle ridiculously. There have been a lot of members who have done this and then complained that their car doesn't sell quickly. The discussion is there to stop some unsuspecting person from getting ripped off as well as educating the OP that the price they put is unreasonable.