Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thanks for allowing me to creep for so long

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been lurking on this site for almost 2 years as I waited for my opportunity to purchase my Model S. I took delivery of a CPO P85+ just over a month ago and have never been happier with a purchase. I recently had all of the chrome wrapped in satin black and love the way it turned out. (That's just one of the ideas I came across on this site) I just wanted to drop a quick thanks to all who share on here for motivating me to go through with this purchase and becoming so happy every day on my way to work!

I have been lurking on this site for almost 2 years as I waited for my opportunity to purchase my Model S. I took delivery of a CPO P85+ just over a month ago and have never been happier with a purchase. I recently had all of the chrome wrapped in satin black and love the way it turned out. (That's just one of the ideas I came across on this site) I just wanted to drop a quick thanks to all who share on here for motivating me to go through with this purchase and becoming so happy every day on my way to work!

Welcome aboard....

How many miles were on the ODO when you picked up your CPO?

o6k67t.jpg

Here is a pic I snapped while at breakfast the other day.

sweet ride.. i got mine exactly the same... do you know if your color is dolphin grey or the new grey...im picking mine up thursday..

Thanks!! I believe it is the Dolphin Grey.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you get your vinyl done at? I'm taking mine in next week to have to dechrome in satin black...also do a couple things in carbon fiber and maybe some white accents since I've got the Pearl White. Taking her to SDWrap.

I went to SD WRAP as well. The guys are awesome there and they did a nice job on my car.