Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V7 improved RWD performance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Interesting improvements.

What the heck... autopark is only available when driving under 15mph?!?!? I was under the impression autopilot was going to parallel park like this

Well this car is now totally worthless to me... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
From the leaked release note:
Motor control enhancements initially developed for dual-motor Model S have now been incorporated into real-wheel-drive Model S, enabling higher acceleration at all speeds, especially near top...
Yes, I read that and it stunned me. That would be awesome! I never imagined that my 2013 RWD S would benefit from Dual Motor software improvements.

The same article also mentions two other things that caught my attention as owner of a 2013 RWD P85:

Torque sleep RWD.JPG

Car status.JPG

Awesome !

Will they install the new ones if you pay for them?

i wonder if t just depends on the SC doing the work. Mine only have the continentals. I paid $200 plus tax to have mine installed back in I think February or March. I felt like mine weren't working properly there was a lag time before it would register on the car (which is normal with the old tpms) so I upgraded and they have a reading to the car immediately.