Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hit and Run at Supercharger at Fox Hills Mall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw an owner hit the supercharger stall today around 1pm at the Westfield Fox Hills Supercharger. He drove off right away thinking no one would notice.

Too bad he has an easy to remember custom license plate. I won't post it on the forum but I totally saw you hit the Supercharger stall and take off. HAHAH. Awesome move but you got caught.

Just thought I'd post it. Have a nice day all!

IMG_4278.JPG

Saw an owner hit the supercharger stall today around 1pm at the Westfield Fox Hills Supercharger. He drove off right away thinking no one would notice.

Too bad he has an easy to remember custom license plate. I won't post it on the forum but I totally saw you hit the Supercharger stall and take off. HAHAH. Awesome move but you got caught.

Just thought I'd post it. Have a nice day all!
Karma biting a person that only/mostly "fills up" at local SCs? rhetorical.

Juan, give the poor guy a break. I feel more sorry for the car than the supercharger. The damage to the bumper must be awful. I once nudged a SC stall at the Chicago Service Center and my bumper damage was much larger than the SC damage. The staff by the way told me no problem, it happens all the time.