Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Signature Model S, Factory Custom Brown - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2012 Signature Model S, Factory Custom Brown

Gently babied, Gorgeous chocolate pearl
Panoramic roof
Tech package (power rear hatch, GPS, etc.)
Premium sound (12 speakers)
Black Nappa Leather interior with Gloss Obeche trim
White alcantara headliner
Premium Front Floor Console with Obeche Gloss trim
New 19" OEM tires and rims (ten spoke)
Torqlift Central 1 1/2" tow hitch
Standard 8 year, UNLIMITED MILES power train warranty

List Date: 9/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Signature Model S, Factory Custom Brown
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited:
Aah, Rob - the CA-AZ roads won't be the same without the BeautifulBrownBomber around! Whoever picks up this beauty will have one of the most gorgeous Model Ss in existence. Such a purty color!

Curious why are you selling your Sig?

I know a lot of people will wonder. So.

I really like driving this car. But I see the benefit of many things that the newer cars have, from self closing charge port doors, to the car telling me not to pull into the car sitting there in my blind spot checking out the Tesla. I like the idea of having Pilot Assist when driving down I-5, especially when my wife tells me, "You're drifting!"

I have been told I have cancer, as some of you know. I have maybe 5 years to enjoy driving, maybe more, maybe less. Maybe Milli will be doing more of the driving, I don't know. But I wanted to upgrade, and enjoy it while I can. Which maybe is dumb.

My brother had told me he wanted my Sig, and I was happy to have it stay "in the family". And then he decided he couldn't swing it, so, since I have about got my new car finished at the factory, I sort of don't need two cars.

So, if any of you know someone who has been waiting for a good deal on a great premium sedan, let them know, OK? Thanks.

I know a lot of people will wonder. So.

I have been told I have cancer, as some of you know. I have maybe 5 years to enjoy driving, maybe more, maybe less. Maybe Milli will be doing more of the driving, I don't know. But I wanted to upgrade, and enjoy it while I can. Which maybe is dumb.

Totally understand and it is not dumb, enjoy driving your new car. If it makes you happy it is all good.

How many rated miles do you show on a full charge?

Last time I checked, I was getting 245, or about 7 1/2 % degradation, which is pretty much in the expected curve. Looking at the curves, you know, the degradation drops quickly at first, then levels out to a slow ramp down, so we are in the slow ramp with this car. Problem is, in my experience, the "estimated range" varies so much depending on how you drive, and since I live 1500' above the valley floor, my curve always reflects my high usage at the end of my drive. Don't know how that affects this.

By the way, perhaps important to some, I have the original A pack, which supercharges 4 - 5 minutes slower than the B pack. So I arrive at my destination 5 minutes later. Dang.