Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would a P owner be willing to do me a favour?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really love the aluminum pedals and find them much more comfortable for driving, especially the go pedal.
Would anyone be willing to see if they can still buy them from a service centre, and mail them to me?
PM me if you prefer.
Thanks.
Just out of curiosity, why can't you just buy them yourself? Please don't tell me they wouldn't sell them to you!

Not long ago, not sure when, Tesla said it would only sell Performance parts to owners with P cars. Not sure of the rational cause money is money but I guess they want the P cars to be unique. I managed to snag a spoiler, as good or better than the Tesla one, for $153 from Amazon. I prefer the stock pedals myself, I just see my foot slipping off the Aluminium ones.

Peace,

Father Bill

I like my Aluminum pedals. But I do have to say that the brake pedal is slippery. Especially when wet, but also when dry. I guess that I typically keep my foot just on the right edge of the pedal when at a stop. But when I do that, my foots slides off all the time. So I now need to move to press more on the center of the pedal. It's actually little uncomfortable for me. Nitpicking, I know. I have been trying to think of what I could do to make it less slippery. Maybe roughing up the edge or finding a rubber applique I could put on that area. I think if they had rubber on the edge, as opposed to aluminum, it would be fine.

But I like the look a lot. I'd like an aluminum dead pedal. But they are outrageously prices, from what I have found.

I like my Aluminum pedals. But I do have to say that the brake pedal is slippery. Especially when wet, but also when dry. I guess that I typically keep my foot just on the right edge of the pedal when at a stop. But when I do that, my foots slides off all the time. So I now need to move to press more on the center of the pedal. It's actually little uncomfortable for me. Nitpicking, I know. I have been trying to think of what I could do to make it less slippery. Maybe roughing up the edge or finding a rubber applique I could put on that area. I think if they had rubber on the edge, as opposed to aluminum, it would be fine.

But I like the look a lot. I'd like an aluminum dead pedal. But they are outrageously prices, from what I have found.

Have you seen these guys? Prices are decent. I almost ordered a set of pedals from them.

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=510_511

When i bought my car in January of last year, it was an 85.

A week later, I bought a "P" and a "+" so my car looks like a P85+. However, you can't do this anymore as I think I was the instigator behind this new rule.. Sorry.
Most people think I have a P85+. It feels great!

Why stop at a P85+? Install my new P85D upgrade kit!

2015-06-24-09-24-38-2H6A0048.jpg

2015-06-24-09-25-40-2H6A0049.jpg

2015-06-24-09-25-57-2H6A0050.jpg

Last edited:
When i bought my car in January of last year, it was an 85.

A week later, I bought a "P" and a "+" so my car looks like a P85+. However, you can't do this anymore as I think I was the instigator behind this new rule.. Sorry.
Most people think I have a P85+. It feels great!

There's no need to apologize. I quite certain very few people "feel great" by putting performance decals on their cars that do nothing but deceive. Changing pedals is one thing, adding decals that have no application is a whole other ball game.