Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged body kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has any one purchased the unplugged body kit for their Tesla Model S? If so, how was the fit and finish on the kit? Looking only at the front spoiler and side skirts. Seen the online photos from the store, but want some end user experience.
https://unpluggedperformance.com/ca…/products/front-spoiler/
https://unpluggedperformance.com/…/unplugged-performance-s…/

I read a couple of threads where people were interested, but no one that I know that has purchased one. Would be good to find out their feedback. I hate body kits where the fit has gaps or sags.

Thanks!

i actually visited the hawthorne location a few months ago and ordered the front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser! upon visiting them, i feel they really know teslas. they were working on two teslas while i was there, and looked good. mine should be arriving within a week or so to dallas. i will have them painted here and installed by a local body shop. will update when its done!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

We welcome anyone interested to drop in and see our office and production facility firsthand (please just let us know that you intend on stopping by ahead of time, so we can ensure someone is free).

We're located in the same complex as SpaceX, the Tesla Design Studio and the Hawthorne Supercharger, so it's easy access for anyone who's charging their car at SC.

Directions%20from%20Tesla%20Hawthorne%20Supercharger%20to%20Unplugged%20Performance_zps1teqlycg.jpg

UP-Forum-Signature_zpsee6tnvru.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys.

We welcome anyone interested to drop in and see our office and production facility firsthand (please just let us know that you intend on stopping by ahead of time, so we can ensure someone is free).

We're located in the same complex as SpaceX, the Tesla Design Studio and the Hawthorne Supercharger, so it's easy access for anyone who's charging their car at SC.

UP-Forum-Signature_zpsee6tnvru.jpg

The map got deleted somehow:

Directions%20from%20Tesla%20Hawthorne%20Supercharger%20to%20Unplugged%20Performance_zps1teqlycg.jpg