Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Get Together at Lauren Ashton on Saturday October 24th 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has been a while since we had a large gathering of Tesla owners and enthusiasts. I remember one of the first with Model S when I organized a lunch at Triple X in Issaquah on October 21st 2012. We had only a few Model S Signatures then
NTOCGathering_2012_10_27 (5)900.jpg

Then, we organized a get together with owner presentations where we had around 40 Model S on April 7th 2013 at Metropolitan Detail. BrianM has a photo montage of all the cars. Maybe he can find it. At that time, it was the largest gathering of Model S cars in the world; we even beat a larger gathering at the Bay area.
Photo_2013_04_07_018A.jpg

Photo_2013_04_07_099A.jpg

Photo_2013_04_07_136A.jpg

Speed forward 3 years...my friends, Kit and Riinu, owners of Lauren Ashton, were kind enough to offer their tasting room without fees for our next Tesla get together on Saturday October 24th 2015. It is from 1 pm to 6 pm. We have limited capacity at 75 so we decided to use Brown Paper tickets to help prevent violating fire codes :) We are charging $15 for the wine tasting and of course, I have no financial stake in this. Moreover, I just couldn't ask them to provide the tasting room AND free wine :)

I will work with Tesla, Lauren Ashton and others to try to put together some surprises and info to share during the event. Probably wine deals, Tesla freebies, latest news and maybe a Model X to see?? No promises though.

if you have questions, post to this thread or personal message me via this forum.

I hope to see you there.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing, Francis. I signed up.

The thread for the original Model S Sig event at XXX in Oct 2012 is HERE.

The thread for the Spring 2013 event at Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue is HERE. Brianman's montage of all the cars is HERE.

I wasn't familiar with Lauren Ashton; they are a winery in Woodinville. Web site is HERE.

Last edited: