Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Restore Autosave?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Always best to compose a long and important post in something like a word processor with auto save anyway (Word or Pages on Mac).

Hard to do on my phone, which covers 60%+ of my browsing and contributing here. I often have to multiple-edit my posts to grab pieces from different places and often Safari on my phone crashes at seemingly random times that I think are when Autosave is trying to kick in. I really wish I could get some plain, freeform text boxes to update in b/c sometimes I wonder if the WYSIWYG processing adds to Safari crashing.

Hard to do on my phone, which covers 60%+ of my browsing and contributing here. I often have to multiple-edit my posts to grab pieces from different places and often Safari on my phone crashes at seemingly random times that I think are when Autosave is trying to kick in. I really wish I could get some plain, freeform text boxes to update in b/c sometimes I wonder if the WYSIWYG processing adds to Safari crashing.

Try evernote.

I have not tried it on iOS but it works wonders on Windows. I use free version, it is more than sufficient for me

Evernote.JPG

Some strange synchronicity, Chrome crashed on me while composing this post, creating an opportunity to test Auto restore. It works :cool: