Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 60kw - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S 60kw

2013 Tesla Model S 60kw for sale by only owner.

This car is in PERFECT condition. I rarely even carried a passenger with me. Just had the car detailed and it's ready to go. The Warranty is fully transferrable and can be extended with Tesla as well. The tires have less than 8k miles on them. Clean tint all the way around.
This Tesla has all the cool accent lighting on the inside that most new ones don't come with. Call or text me to discuss and take a look.

P.S. Sorry for the pictures..they are from my iphone and don't do the car justice.

STILL UNDER WARRANTY

43,800 freeway miles
Grey Metallic Paint
Black Leather
Panoramic Roof Package
Technology Package
Active Air Suspension Package
Supercharger Enabled Package
Lacewood Decor

Car is in perfect condition! Only reason I am selling is because I don't drive as much anymore. Not a scratch or ding to be found!
I assume the person looking knows all about Tesla Model S and all the awards it has won. Call me if you have any questions. I can email you the original invoice of $82,070.

Comes with HOV stickers!!

List Date: 9/4/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S 60kw
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

ad5df57b-dc07-40f9-a120-d2c3f93338cb.JPG
49f5ceed-5732-4ad8-b4e3-49b84bf63fbe.jpg
cd193aee-c644-4280-89a6-825f8808240b.JPG
bac3fdab-aea5-423c-b786-551c823c67cf.JPG

In my humble opinion, your price needs serious revision.

I bought a CPO Signature P85 (Sig Red), fully loaded, with 41000 miles, for $63k. Considering yours doesn't have 21s, nor the 85kWh battery, nor Performance, nor Premium Sound, $60,000 is a delusional price.

There is a CPO S85, which has more options than your car, for $59k. And CPOs come with 4 year warranty.

85 kWh Model S P12112 | Tesla Motors

I'm not really sure why your opinion was so important, but I think anyone with a right mind knows you don't buy used cars from New York. 39,000 miles in a New York winter is like a 100,000 miles in california. And based on the asking price of other 2013 models, I am right in line and a little cheaper than others. You just picked a couple outliers. I hope you are enjoying your car. Model S is the best car i've ever driven. Great community too.

I'm not really sure why your opinion was so important, but I think anyone with a right mind knows you don't buy used cars from New York. 39,000 miles in a New York winter is like a 100,000 miles in california. And based on the asking price of other 2013 models, I am right in line and a little cheaper than others. You just picked a couple outliers. I hope you are enjoying your car. Model S is the best car i've ever driven. Great community too.

I think Spentan could have been more diplomatic with the message but he does make a point with the CPO S85 he referenced for $59K. Believe it or not, I think he was honestly trying to help you set a reasonable price based on current market prices. The point he was making is that most people would opt for the S85 CPO for $59K with the 4 year warranty than an S60 private party for $60K.

Also not sure what it is you are talking about winter in NY. We deal with NY winters every year and usually hold onto our cars for 6-8 years without any NY winter related issues. For a car like a Model S that is aluminum, the winter/salt issues are even less of a concern.

@bowl305 FWIW... I am actively eyeing a new 70D or CPO 85. Very unlikely I would consider any 60 with 42k miles at $60k when there this 85 for $60K (similar miles and more features + 4 year warranty): http://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/P12112

@MsElectric... likely the NY comment is because the P12112 is in NY. I live in cold country (lots of salt/sand on roads) and concur with your statement. Example: I owned a 14 year old Honda Accord with zero body rust.

Here's a Northern California CPO S85 for $61,200 with $25k miles, pano, leather,TP, dual chargers and paint armor.
85 kWh Model S P24929 | Tesla Motors
working backwards from your "firm" asking price of $60k: -$4k for the lack of new warranty (not to mention the limited mileage battery warranty of the 60 versus unlimited 80), -$7500 mileage (my estimate), -$5k for smaller 60 battery (my estimate), +$500 air (my estimate) puts a value in my mind around $45,200. I'm not saying that's what someone else would be willing to pay for your car, I am saying that this is how I assess the value of a used Model S based on all the current factors. I'm assuming many people will run the numbers somewhat like I am here and that might be something to take into consideration. I'd be happy to delete my post if you feel it's detrimental to your ability to sell at your asking price.

You walked into an educated population when you posted here on TMC and listed a firm price for your beautiful Tesla.

He has almost 1000 posts on the most knowledgeable forum regarding Tesla cars on the planet.

Respectfully suggest taking feedback here, we may be blunt, but we're not wrong.

Great post. I thought the original post on suggesting his price point was a little high was helpful. Often times people do not know and wonder why it's been a month and no interest. This is an awesome forum :)

I'm wondering how this sale is going (or went). I was very, very close to buying the green CPO car mentioned here several times, P12112. Had insurance and the loan lined up but wimped out and ultimately lost out because someone else snapped it up right away. That is easily a better-equipped car than the one being sold here at $59,100, but had suffered some damage in transit. Apparently the frunk lid flipped up during transit and required body work. That's not why I passed on it, but I thought it was worth mentioning here.