Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now I know how the Roadster owners must have felt...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the Yugo slogan was "Yugo, or we pay the tow!" the only problem was they were towing more then the car was going!!!!!!

I test drove a used Yugo once. Well drove is a strong word: it was so slow I couldn't believe it was allowed on city streets, much less a highway.

I'm assuming the car after the 3 will be the Y because of Elon's not-so-subtle naming scheme formerly SEX(Y) now, S3X(Y) due to Ford trademarks.

Hank:
When I peruse TMC to see what is happening, I click on the NEW POSTS sub-menu function.
Is there a way to invoke that function excluding the Model X forum?

Yes. Look closely at the "What's new" url. (=Same thing as "New posts", but ignores all foreign/local subforums) Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forumexclude=97,95,120,90,89,93,127,100,101,91,98,96,99,114,126,118,102,129,92,83,130&contenttype=vBForum_Post

You can add any subforum number in that url to so as to not show it. Then save that url as a bookmark, and use it instead of the "New posts" button.

To find a particular subforum's number, get to it and look at the url. For example, the model X's subforum url is Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum84-Model-X.

Hank:
When I peruse TMC to see what is happening, I click on the NEW POSTS sub-menu function.
Is there a way to invoke that function excluding the Model X forum?

YES! See Spottyq's post above.

:)

This brings back memories ... wait, we still need the requests to start flooding in to see if a private section of the forum can be set up for just Model S owners. Then it really will be like old times!

And soon the Model S owners will look down at the Model X owners and treat them as second class "late comers" (unless they mention their previous Roadster / Model S ownership in their signature)...
History repeats itself. It's just like the immigration discussion. Each group looking down at the group that comes after them...

And soon the Model S owners will look down at the Model X owners and treat them as second class "late comers" (unless they mention their previous Roadster / Model S ownership in their signature)... History repeats itself. It's just like the immigration discussion. Each group looking down at the group that comes after them...
In this case, with the higher profile, the Model X drivers will look down at the Model S drivers. :wink:

Thankfully, our OC Tesla group in Orange County is one happy family of R/S/X Tesla owners and future buyers who have a great time meeting and eating. The only late comers are those who arrive late to the gathering.