Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal to Las Vegas, Holiday Weekend

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm driving to Las Vegas from SoCal, and am wondering what surprises the long holiday weekend might bring.

Has there been waiting or lines at Barstow or Primm Superchargers?

Our hotel in Las Vegas has a few places to plug-in, but I'm thinking that might be a fight, too.

I'm driving to Las Vegas from SoCal, and am wondering what surprises the long holiday weekend might bring.

Our hotel in Las Vegas has a few places to plug-in, but I'm thinking that might be a fight, too.

As with many 3 day weekends, that drive is tougher because of the volume of cars on I-15.

Not sure about the Superchargers on holiday weekends as I avoid going to Vegas on these same holiday weekends.

As for hotels, bring your UMC as many valets also have NEMA 14-50 as well as straight up HPWC Destination Charger. Might be a good idea to also carry your J1772 adapter, just in case.

You can also hit the superchargers in downtown Vegas (Bridger and 8th) across the street from Container Park. They are rarely full...