Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Production Cars Delivered Sep 29 at Factory per Elon Tweet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 5.00.43 PM.png

Looks like you have your delivery date Bonnie!

Whether it's Founders or Signatures, the fact that Musk publicly announced that "production" cars will be handed on 29th makes me feel that the car will be fully revealed on that day. I mean, all of the magic in it. From then on we no longer need to guess if the second row seats fold down or not, or how exactly they will fold down. What do you guys say?

Tesla’s Musk Says First Model X SUVs to Be Delivered Sept. 29 - Bloomberg Business

Tesla Motors Inc. Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said the first Model X sport utility vehicles will be delivered Sept. 29.

The SUVs will be handed over at the electric-car maker’s Fremont, California, factory, Musk said Wednesday in a Twitter post. The initial vehicles will be Founders Series models, a fully loaded, extremely limited version, Tesla said.

Tesla’s Musk Says First Model X SUVs to Be Delivered Sept. 29 - Bloomberg Business

Tesla Motors Inc. Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said the first Model X sport utility vehicles will be delivered Sept. 29.

The SUVs will be handed over at the electric-car maker’s Fremont, California, factory, Musk said Wednesday in a Twitter post. The initial vehicles will be Founders Series models, a fully loaded, extremely limited version, Tesla said.

well, I guess Bonnie will be waiting a bit longer

well, I guess Bonnie will be waiting a bit longer
And I will gladly wait longer as well for delivery if necessary. However, if invited to personally see the Founders (and hopefully Bonnie) receive their key fobs at Fremont, I will gladly attend and enjoy the celebration. For me, a factory tour seeing Model X in production would be icing on the cake.

Last edited: