Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a photo of an ocean blue Model X spotted in California that doesn't have camo on it (has MFG plates). It's in the Model X Mule thread.

Does anyone think that TM would have snuck a new MX into Hawaii in preparation for X-Day? In other words, will one be at our SC on the 29th? I think I will mosey out there on the morning of the 29th to see.

Does anyone think that TM would have snuck a new MX into Hawaii in preparation for X-Day? In other words, will one be at our SC on the 29th? I think I will mosey out there on the morning of the 29th to see.
When we went to Ala Moana after C&C, Lani said she didn't think they were getting one until Dec/Jan but also said that Doug hasn't said anything. Soooo maybe :) Am going to stop by that day too since I have a meeting down the street in the morning.

Ok, so after watching the launch event, my mind is made up about "trading in" (or selling) my S for an X in July/August when my 36 month TM guarantee expires. I just hope they hurry up and open up the full configuration pages on the website so I can obsess over my new MX!

Ok, so after watching the launch event, my mind is made up about "trading in" (or selling) my S for an X in July/August when my 36 month TM guarantee expires. I just hope they hurry up and open up the full configuration pages on the website so I can obsess over my new MX!

Will be interesting to see how many MS CPOs there will be here because of people trading in for the X.

I had my wife watch it and she said she wanted one. Unfortunately, she still has a company car. But she did like the features. It was cool to watch. I was curious about the changes as far as the third row seating. The second row seat has to move forward to get in. The earlier rendition had it so that you could climb into the third row without doing that. I did like the rack on the back. That should shut the critics up who complained about the falcon doors and getting roof racks on. I am wondering if the rear rack can be configured to carry surfboards.