Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking and reporting of reservations, orders, and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ModelXTracker.com is now live.

TMC members who have published their edition, date, and reservation number in the Model X Tally thread up to August 31, 2015, may have a record. If you do you'll see it automatically after registering. Otherwise, you may add your own record(s). My apologies if I've missed anyone's record(s). If you wish your record to be made anonymous please PM me and I'll do so.

Cheers,
Paul

- - - Updated - - -

wiki placeholder. Mods, can you please make this a wiki? Thanks. Release Notes will go here.

Last edited:
The site looks awesome!
Do you want us to enter our anticipated configuration choices?
is the section updatable as we (meaning I) waffle back and forth??

So nice to have a list with the choices to be made without all the distractions on Tesla's MS order page (where I have been "ordering" an MS almost daily to guestimate the price of the MX.
Thanks!

Do I have to register to look at the data? If so, is there a way to make it so reading the data doesn't require registering, even if adding your own data does?
For right now, yes. Similar to the Model S delivery tracking, we could just do the extract and publish the spreadsheet in a thread here. If there is a big demand to have it on the public part, its easy to add. Open to suggestions.

Not many upgrade prod-> sig cases but should there be an Upgraded instead of Cancelled description?

Hey Paul, if we upgraded to Sig, do you want us to mark our production reservation as cancelled?
Please complete the cancelled date and a comment that it was for an upgrade. The extracts are coming in the next day or two and people will see those comments as to why it was cancelled.

- - - Updated - - -

The site looks awesome!
Do you want us to enter our anticipated configuration choices?
is the section updatable as we (meaning I) waffle back and forth??

So nice to have a list with the choices to be made without all the distractions on Tesla's MS order page (where I have been "ordering" an MS almost daily to guestimate the price of the MX.
Thanks!
Yes, you may put your anticipated configuration choices in there. You can update as many times as you like and add comments for choices and overall. I may include some stats on anticipated configs if a lot of people do that! Will be interesting to see what people are thinking and why.

Hey Paul - one piece of feedback, when you look at cancellations, you only have past month/quarter/year. There's not an "all-time" list, so my cancellation on 9-Sep-13 doesn't show up.

Hey Paul - one piece of feedback, when you look at cancellations, you only have past month/quarter/year. There's not an "all-time" list, so my cancellation on 9-Sep-13 doesn't show up.
So halfway done the data extract to excel and decided it's worth having those activity pages (I plan on adding dashboard items for orders and deliveries).

So I just released 1.01 with the following notes (which is now also a link on the homepage and in the footer.)

Enhancements and Features Released

• Activity Data views are now searchable and new view option for Inception To Date (all data)
Bug Fixes

• Fixed donation link for PCs.
Known Issues

• Donation link may not work on mobile or tablets.

Features for upcoming Releases
  • Data Export to Excel
  • My Account
  • Contact Us Form
  • Ordering Dashboard and Statistics
  • Delivery Dashboard and Statistics

The site looks great and all the work is appreciated. I don't know how this went with the MS but if the source of most data is individuals registering and entering their own reservation then we may just have crumbs from the slice of the registrations pie that are TMC members. For example, we know Sig. #4 has ordered but that data is not on the site. What are the experiences and your thoughts about maximizing data capture? I recall the reservation map project Tesla Model S X Reservations and Deliveries which is interesting but incomplete.

The site looks great and all the work is appreciated. I don't know how this went with the MS but if the source of most data is individuals registering and entering their own reservation then we may just have crumbs from the slice of the registrations pie that are TMC members. For example, we know Sig. #4 has ordered but that data is not on the site. What are the experiences and your thoughts about maximizing data capture? I recall the reservation map project Tesla Model S X Reservations and Deliveries which is interesting but incomplete.
Thanks. I think once orders are placed more people will register to help. The ordering and delivery dashboards, planned for an upcoming release, hopefully will entice those to see how they compare to the data to date. That being said, the Model S tracking only has a small subset, but a lot of good insight with that. I'll be very agile in making the most of it and users can extract all the data to do even more on there own. I also had a collaboration request in doing some estimated wait times via an app. So more potential there!

if anything, I hope it at least provides some fun while we wait for our turn to hit that order button on TM!

Registered. Thanks Paul.
Thank-you. Just did a few quick fixes! Release 1.03

Enhancements and Features Released

• Added Reset Password link under my Account
  • Dashboard Updates
    • Added links to My Reservations, Orders, Deliveries, and Cancellations
    • Added links to upcoming Graphs and Reports
  • Reports
    • Added proposed reports for feedback
  • Graphs
    • Added proposed graphs for feedback
  • Updated FAQ
Bug Fixes

• Resolved issue where some reservations and cancelled notification icons and lists would show the same record.

Features for upcoming Releases
  • Data Export to Excel
  • Reports
  • Graphs
  • My Account
  • Contact Us Form
  • Ordering Dashboard and Statistics
  • Delivery Dashboard and Statistics
  • Public Summary Dashboard

New Feature Requests
  • World Map View

I've got a few reports of people not finding or getting the email. I'll PM you.

Same here. I've tried 3 times today but never got any registration or forgot password emails. :-(

Since I haven't been able to log in, I haven't checked out the site yet. Did you make provisions to handle those who will be able to order a Founder's model equipped X (based on the referral program)?