Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Center Console Screen Protector Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
Robert at Auto Emporium told me he had a new product - GlareShield to solve my fingerprint problems
on my center console screen. (Pssst, And it had Tesla on the box :wink:).

Cool. This is better than I expected. I've had this on my screen for a few days now. I like it more and more.
This protector also eliminates that reflection on the screen. No matter what angle when I was looking at the screen, I seemed to always catch a reflection from the screen. Add my fingerprints and the reflection showed my fingerprints even worse. GlareShield does not reflect back. No reflection and no fingerprints and its scratch resistant. It really helps viewing the screen.

Robert at Auto Emporium told me he had a new product - GlareShield to solve my fingerprint problems
on my center console screen. (Pssst, And it had Tesla on the box :wink:).

Cool. This is better than I expected. I've had this on my screen for a few days now. I like it more and more.
This protector also eliminates that reflection on the screen. No matter what angle when I was looking at the screen, I seemed to always catch a reflection from the screen. Add my fingerprints and the reflection showed my fingerprints even worse. GlareShield does not reflect back. No reflection and no fingerprints and its scratch resistant. It really helps viewing the screen.
I thought I told you how much I liked my screen protector a long time ago...:rolleyes:
I got mine from Abstract Ocean.
four types of protector (Matte, HD Clear, HD anti-fingerprint and HD 5H Anti-scratch and anti-shock film)

Before that I emailed NuShield to ask them about a screen protector (when I first got my car they did not make them), they have emailed me on occasion to remind me they make them now.

DayVue Anti-Glare for bright sun glare.
Tripple A Anti-Glare matte finish for reflected images.

Abstract Ocean seems to have better prices and more variety than NuShield.

Last edited:
I thought I told you how much I liked my screen protector a long time ago...:rolleyes:
I got mine from Abstract Ocean.
four types of protector (Matte, HD Clear, HD anti-fingerprint and HD 5H Anti-scratch and anti-shock film)

Before that I emailed NuShield to ask them about a screen protector (when I first got my car they did not make them), they have emailed me on occasion to remind me they make them now.

DayVue Anti-Glare for bright sun glare.
Tripple A Anti-Glare matte finish for reflected images.

Abstract Ocean seems to have better prices and more variety than NuShield.

I hear ya, but I wanted one that does more than one thing. That's what I got. :smile:

I hear ya, but I wanted one that does more than one thing. That's what I got. :smile:
you said
No reflection and no fingerprints and its scratch resistant
The 5H anti-scratch & shock resistant version is:
-glossy with an oleo phobic layer which helps resist fingerprints and makes cleaning the screen much easier
-99%+ visual transparency
-anti-scratch and anti-shock protection
-anti-blue characteristics (which reduces reflective glare at night)
does everything you say and is only $23 :confused:

what additional things do you need it to do?

you said
The 5H anti-scratch & shock resistant version is:
-glossy with an oleo phobic layer which helps resist fingerprints and makes cleaning the screen much easier
-99%+ visual transparency
-anti-scratch and anti-shock protection
-anti-blue characteristics (which reduces reflective glare at night)
does everything you say and is only $23 :confused:

what additional things do you need it to do?

Wash my dishes and put out the cat.

I talked to Robert at Auto Emporium. If he has enough Hawaii Tesla Owners interested in a group buy of ten, he can bring the price down on the Glareshield screen protector to $65+ tax, Installed. His installation is first class too. Anyone interested? I recommend posting here if you are "in".