Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Test Drives

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Test drive in Koko Marina September 5.

Test drive at Ala Moana September 12, 13.

I will probably stop by on Saturday(12th) or Sunday(13th) drive to say Hi:smile:
Going to stop in at the Tesla Gallery in Miami, FL in about 10 days to cry:crying: about leaving my MS at home while I travel.
I was also thinking about signing up for the Rethink Electric: Drive Model S at ASCAYA in Henderson NV on September 26, 2015 - September 27, 2015. so I will remember what is waiting for me when I get home.:biggrin:
any one else want to meet me in FL or NV?:cool:

Last edited:
I will probably stop by on Saturday(12th) or Sunday(13th) drive to say Hi:smile:
Going to stop in at the Tesla Gallery in Miami, FL in about 10 days to cry:crying: about leaving my MS at home while I travel.
I was also thinking about signing up for the Rethink Electric: Drive Model S at ASCAYA in Henderson NV on September 26, 2015 - September 27, 2015. so I will remember what is waiting for me when I get home.:biggrin:
any one else want to meet me in FL or NV?:cool:

Seems sort of like a l-o-n-g way to see a Supercharger. But have fun and be safe.

Seems sort of like a l-o-n-g way to see a Supercharger. But have fun and be safe.
slightly off topic since the test drive was in LV and not HI.:rolleyes: then again, 9th island so technically not off topic..:wink:
Never saw a supercharger...
I was moving too fast. the test drive was at a new housing community. the roads are built but no houses. and had a long straightaway.
Black P90D with Ludacris Mode.
20150926_103614Test Drive Route.png

P90D (with the overexposed strip in the background) 0-60 3.2 seconds, 60 - 0 ?? seconds.
20150926_105323P90D.png

the Buffet at the test drive. I wonder if we can convince our SC to serve food.
20150926_103402buffet.jpg

the Strip not overexposed...
20150926_105452Ascaya to Strip.jpg

Last edited: