Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like i got banned from tesla's forums...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I started a thread on tesla's forums about what I saw in a picture from a friend on the X. My thread got removed and i guess i no longer have access to the forums. Would have been nice for tesla admins to contact me instead of just deleting me off. I didn't post the picture and just talked about it...

Actually I don't think you were banned nor your thread deleted. I think their server is having issues and is thinking you are logged out. Your thread was marked private, so if you aren't logged in you get a 404. But I am off and on still able to load your thread. It's also possible they have a load balancer and one server is restored from an old backup where your thread doesn't exist.

I started a thread on tesla's forums about what I saw in a picture from a friend on the X. My thread got removed and i guess i no longer have access to the forums. Would have been nice for tesla admins to contact me instead of just deleting me off. I didn't post the picture and just talked about it...

Another thread from today mentions the forums are having problems and someone noticed several other threads missing from the past few days. It's possible they had a corrupted DB and your account and thread were lost. If you try to register again, what kind of message do you get?

As others have noted, there were problems accessing the TM forums earlier. Your post today is visible: http://my.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/so-any-new-news

Ahh, some funny things going on. I double checked that I had logged on and I even opened the page in another browser after I had logged into My Tesla but only got 404. I then tried CTRL+R and the page did open correctly. Thanks MorrisonHiker!

This could be good news. In the past when the design center had major changes afoot the forums were slow, forgetful, and confused about who was logged on and what threads you had read just before the update went live, afaicr.

Most of the threads appear to be back (flyinghigh123's "X in Production" returned momentarily before it disappeared again), but there are still problems with some threads like the "Gotta hand it to Tesla for their secrecy" thread. Looks like they are still having issues. Hopefully it'll all get back to normal soon, and flyinghigh123's account will also be re-enabled. Let us know what happens.