Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I like my car...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I Love My car !!

No no you don't understand
I am in love with my car!
It never wears off rolling out my drive way all windows down
no music playing so I can hear the wonderful crunching of leaves under my tires.
Its like I steal my own car every day.
I am now only 100% happy when I am in my model s.
And here comes the best part. I am Danish !!!!
Push your foot down and be quiet !

I love my car ...... ahhh the perfect people ... always bitching and finding reasons to prove their own imperfections. The bottom line is .... it's a great car .... not perfect but so in a league by itself there isn't a comparable .... I drove an ice car the other day ..... now there was a reason to bitch ..... everyone smile ..... :)

I Love My car !!

No no you don't understand
I am in love with my car!
It never wears off rolling out my drive way all windows down
no music playing so I can hear the wonderful crunching of leaves under my tires.
Its like I steal my own car every day.
I am now only 100% happy when I am in my model s.
And here comes the best part. I am Danish !!!!
Push your foot down and be quiet !

After owning mine over 30 months, I still never get used to having a peer drive away from me; whether it is at service center or Supercharger ... as they get into their car and drive off silently.
The lack of a starter motor. Gear change. Just silence. Just love it.

Just in case it gets lost in the negativity around here lately. I kinda like my car. I'd get another someday.

Shh! Don't you realize what you've done? If you know what's good for you, you'll delete this thread and pretend like it never happened.

I love my car too. It's smooth, it's fun, it's practical, it's pretty. I never get tired of seeing other fancy cars on the road and no matter what they are (unless they're also a Model S!), knowing that my car is better. Let's have a secret meeting behind the supercharger to discuss more. Tell no one.

Lets write a Letter to Elon and have everybody sign a petition!

Facts:

1. My kids won't let my wife or I drive any other car when we drop them at school.
2. When going on any errand both kids fight over who gets to control the screen - so I have to assign a Mobile DJ - to manage the music
3. My wife said she really didn't want a Tesla then put 12,000 miles on it is six months (twice what she normally drives)
4. She didn't get upset when I sold the Sienna last week , but made me promise to buy her an X!!!
5. I bought her a Miata for our anniversary and it never gets driven. We've had the car for a year and it only has 3000 miles on it!!!! (mostly my daughter and I driving it)
6. I love the electric powertrain so much a bought a Zero Motorcycle too!
7. I love that I just upgraded to LTE - what car company lets you do that without raiding your wallet??? (hell the NAV DVD update for my Sienna was twice as much)
8. I love the software updates
9. I love the torque
10. I love the body style...
11. I love not getting out in the rain/cold to "fuel the car"
12. I love not smelling like gas
13. I love not getting oil changes
14. I love not having to touch the brake pedal during most of my commute
15. I love my Tesla
16. I love watching "muscle" cars disappear in my rear camera
17. I love watching "performance" sport bikes disappear in my rear camera
18. What a great family sedan!!!!
19. I love the safety
20. I love the silence and how the music sounds without engine noise!

For me it comes down to the one simple fact.

The Tesla is a new base line

Sure I can complain about fit and trim.
I can complain about how the window seals look funny.
I can make jokes about it being squished (sometimes when parking it feels like a pancake)
I can make jokes about the inept blind spot monitoring
I can make jokes about the ridiculous navigation system
I can be frustrated by the seat belts anytime I have a passenger that isn't Elon Musk sized
I can poke fun at it needing an occasional reboot

There are lots of little annoying things.

But, at the end of the day it drives like nothing else.

I'm going on 2 years of loving my Tesla and it hasn't diminished at all. What many people forget about when complaining is that all ICE cars, regardless of price, have the same issues. You have 5000 lbs of car moving down the road, **** happens and **** breaks.

Is my Model S perfect? Of course not. But it is the finest car I have ever owned, by far, and I think it is the finest car ever made when you consider the balance of performance / comfort / spaciousness / sophistication / beauty / practicality / efficiency / upgradability / zero emissions / general all around awesomeness!