Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Badge of Honor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I was traveling to Cincinnati this weekend we stopped at a couple superchargers we've never visited before. I realized that as silly as it sounds going to a completely new supercharger gives me a feeling of accomplishment and adventure. I listed out the superchargers we've visited in the few months I've owned "Electra" and it felt like each one was accomplishment. So being a product of the video game generation I think it would be pretty cool for Tesla to create a logo/badge for each location and add them to the cars background or on a special page each time you visit a new supercharger. They can also create levels with cute names like scout, explorer or adventurer as you hit more superchargers.

And if Tesla won't take this up maybe ConnectT phone app might.

As I was traveling to Cincinnati this weekend we stopped at a couple superchargers we've never visited before. I realized that as silly as it sounds going to a completely new supercharger gives me a feeling of accomplishment and adventure. I listed out the superchargers we've visited in the few months I've owned "Electra" and it felt like each one was accomplishment. So being a product of the video game generation I think it would be pretty cool for Tesla to create a logo/badge for each location and add them to the cars background or on a special page each time you visit a new supercharger. They can also create levels with cute names like scout, explorer or adventurer as you hit more superchargers.

And if Tesla won't take this up maybe ConnectT phone app might.

I tweeted Elon about this not too long ago (no reply): Danni Efraim on Twitter:

I used to play around with Foursquare which let you earn "Badges" and become "Mayor" of destinations based on your check-ins. They re-did the app and moved away from the whole check-in game (as far as I could tell) and so gave up on it.

I used to play around with Foursquare which let you earn "Badges" and become "Mayor" of destinations based on your check-ins. They re-did the app and moved away from the whole check-in game (as far as I could tell) and so gave up on it.

Moved the checkin thing into Swarm... I gave up in the whole thing soon after.

The Nav screen used to let you show chargers you had visited (sample thread HERE), but that feature morphed many updates ago. They still show L1/L2 chargers you visited, but they show all the Superchargers rather than the ones you have been to.

Last edited: