Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla on the track

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks great, how did the cooling hold up?

fyi; if you use the
video.png
button, to embed the video, the player shows up in the page.

To my shame, I do not know the length of the track. It is a little track. There was no lap time recording. It was a safety - day, and the did not want the people to drive too fast. Besides racing cars on a circuit is forbidden iN Switzerland since the dramatic incident in Le Mans many years ago.
One slow lap and it was o.k.

racing cars on a circuit is forbidden iN Switzerland since the dramatic incident in Le Mans many years ago.
One slow lap and it was o.k.

mitrovic,

can you describe the incident and name the persons involved and maybe even give the year......? I know that racing was banned in Switzerland sometimes in the early 70s but I am not quite sure why except I was told it was due to a horrific accident at Le Mans.....?! does the person(s) involved in the accident still have any records to be noted?

thanks

felix b.

thanks!

I was of the understanding that racing was banned during the 70s........... during the era of the Swiss drivers......... but then the stories told were similar to the fact just with a wrong (later) date.

thanks again very informative and ...... sad!

/fb