Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85 Company Car in Northern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an introduction on me, I drive a P85 that my company took delivery in March of 2014. It's a company car that we share around, so I'm not the exclusive driver (though I'm stingy and probably drive it more than my fair share). We loaded it up with everything but the rear facing seats.

I love having a Tesla here in NorCal. Fremont isn't very far away and we have meetings in Silicon Valley all the time, so we spend a fair amount of time at the super charging station at the factory. More and more charging stations are popping up in the South Bay Area. It's also pretty awesome that there are charging stations all over the place in our area, too (we're in the Sacramento, CA area). There's even one within walking distance of our office, so our car is topped off all the time. Range hasn't ever been a problem for us.

Though we've had the car for the past year and a half, I haven't been active in the forums or in the EV car community in general. I've been a lurker here from time to time, but I just officially joined the site yesterday. There's been a lot of great information within this forum that I've used since we took delivery of the car to learn about its systems and features. Thanks so much to everyone for all the great advise. I really appreciate it.