Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vossen 22" Wheels - Can someone help guide me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to get these wheels. Can someone help out with the following questions though?

1. Are these legit Vossen wheels? I can't find that model wheel on Vossen's site anywhere.

2. How do I know if these are forged other than taking the seller's word for it?

3. If these are legit Vossen wheels and are forged, is this a decent price...or should I hold out and/or make an offer for a lower price? Keep in mind, they did not sell the first time they listed them.

Thanks!

I wouldn't recommend the 22s ether. I bought them last year for my car and have cracked 3 rims so far. I had them on for about one month in the begging of summer and have have enough of flat tires, and replacing $500.00 rims. I wouldn't listen to everyone on here that says not to buy them. Moral of the story, Don't be like me.

The model is supposed to be VFS1 those look real ..however u can get new for ~800/pc... I wouldn't buy wheels that size with Out seeing them balanced ...I bought a spare 21 off eBay and it was so off balance could not use .. As Butcher says they rub I ran 255 on front and 295 on back of my old P85+ ...the wheels are heavier and u do lose range ...also given ur in Midwest I can't believe roads there are better than here ..and the wheels are easily damaged ... Driving in CA I curb rashes the rims few times and broke a couple of beads in tires ...I prefer my stock 21s or 20s look good on the car as well ...I also had air suspension so I could lower the car for better look ..without looking like a Donk :) the only positive is the 295s filled out rear end real well