Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Hit The CPO Lottery! Lowest S60 to Date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everybody. After a year of trying to decide between the second gen Volt and a CPO MS when my 2012 Volt lease was up in Oct everything seemed to fall into place. I'm now a Tesla owner!

I signed up for Hank's consolidator (nice program) and had the sales manager at the store near me on the hunt too. All I wanted was Supercharging and Tech.

The sales manager found me a 2013 with Supercharging, Nappa Leather, Tech, UHFS, Obeche Gloss, Twin Chargers and Paint Armor, Black on Black, 20k miles for $42,900. I was told the reason it's so low is because it was a 40kwh new so the price reduction started from the 40kwh price but they unlock all 40s to 60s. The sales manager found it on their internal system before it hit the CPO site. It was in Virginia. I fly out to get it and I'm road tripping it back to Ohio. So far I'm loving it! First thing I noticed the 60 is plenty quick for me. I wouldn't know how to act to a P85D or P90D.

Hi everybody. After a year of trying to decide between the second gen Volt and a CPO MS when my 2012 Volt lease was up in Oct everything seemed to fall into place. I'm now a Tesla owner!

I signed up for Hank's consolidator (nice program) and had the sales manager at the store near me on the hunt too. All I wanted was Supercharging and Tech.

The sales manager found me a 2013 with Supercharging, Nappa Leather, Tech, UHFS, Obeche Gloss, Twin Chargers and Paint Armor, Black on Black, 20k miles for $42,900. I was told the reason it's so low is because it was a 40kwh new so the price reduction started from the 40kwh price but they unlock all 40s to 60s. The sales manager found it on their internal system before it hit the CPO site. It was in Virginia. I fly out to get it and I'm road tripping it back to Ohio. So far I'm loving it! First thing I noticed the 60 is plenty quick for me. I wouldn't know how to act to a P85D or P90D.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

:)

Sounds like Hustle is an apt handle for you - nice score! Enjoy your new machine.

Pics, please.

ETA:

"Im road tripping it back to Ohio."

Are you en route now? Safe travels, and congrats again. What an encouraging thing to read for anyone prospecting CPOs right now.

Not so sure about the unlock thing unless was paid previously ...check out the battery sub forum where guy bought from auction thought was 60 than got 40 ...if u are getting 60 that's great price !

Great deal!! If you live in the columbus area let us know so we can get together.

I know the OP was euphoric while posting but I didn't realize he was ambiguous. My reading of the title and first post is he bought an S60 with supercharging & a whole lot else at a great price.

Maybe I'm missing something & you folks can explain why you think he bought a 40.

Umn... The 40s didn't come with supercharging hardware. Even though the upgrade to a 60 was $10k and just software, you still needed to get the hardware changed if you wanted supercharging.

I'd ask before taking that drive.

The 40's did come with supercharging hardware that needed to be unlocked via paid software unlock.