Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 2015 Tesla MS 70D in Black Metallic - Basic New Car Prep +

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This MS 70D was brought to us for a proper new car prep and customization per request of the car owner.
The services performed were - Paint correction, Opti Coat Pro protective coating application, 3M Crystalline tint all around, brake calipers painted Ferrari red and wheels powered coated gloss black.

Inspection of the paintwork

IMG_1066.png
IMG_1063.png
IMG_1062.png
IMG_1060.png
IMG_1077.png
IMG_1076.png
IMG_1075.png
IMG_1074.png
IMG_1073.png
IMG_1085.png
IMG_1083.png
IMG_1080.png

Before and After
This is one area many detailers miss when correcting your MS. The plastic trim around the pano roof

IMG_1070.png
IMG_1071.png

The Finish Product

IMG_1091.png
IMG_1098.png
IMG_1105.png
IMG_1120.png
IMG_1116.png
IMG_1117.png

For better video quality, please click on HD (in the bottom right)
[video=vimeo;136682630]https://vimeo.com/136682630[/video]

If you like our work and would like to have us properly enhance and protected your new Tesla please, don't hesitate to contact us today. It'll be a privilege to work on your car.

Visit our page for exclusive pricing for Tesla owners HERE

Last edited:
This is my car - Pete's work is awesome and attention to detail great. I was out of the country to two weeks while it was being done & he kept me informed every step of the way. The results are amazing, the car is an absolute stunner. Pete even arranged to have it delivered to accommodate my schedule. And my kids call it the celebrity car because people point at the car wherever we are & wave.

This is my car - Pete's work is awesome and attention to detail great. I was out of the country to two weeks while it was being done & he kept me informed every step of the way. The results are amazing, the car is an absolute stunner. Pete even arranged to have it delivered to accommodate my schedule. And my kids call it the celebrity car because people point at the car wherever we are & wave.

I'm very happy to hear you and your family are enjoying the car. It was a pleasure working on it.

Looks great! Do the photos showing all the scratches & swirls reflect the condition of the paint as it was delivered?

Unfortunately, imperfections like these aren't found just on Teslas. Every new car from every manufacturer comes with a certain amount of imperfections. It's hard for the employees to correct these issues to do the limited amount of time they have with the car.