Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beast Mode: Seahawks Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. I just finished my project car. I had a blast working on my car and thanks to the great people at Wrapjax.com who designed the wrap for me. I know its not for everyone, however its my team.

DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Although, what does the "12" mean?

I suspect you know the answer.

The Seahawks invented the 12th Man concept, then found out that it was already copyrighted by Texas A&M, who has had the 12th man as a tradition since 1922.

The school allowed the Seahawks to use the moniker for a token $5000/year.

This year, the Seahawks have opted to drop the "12th Man" in favor of just using the number 12, since it is more of a symbol anyway, and no doubt to keep from offending all the "12th Women". I doubt the $5000 had anything to do with it -- they probably spend more than that on Gatorade per game.

I am an Aggie and also live in the Seattle area part-time and am both a Cowboys and Seahawks fan.

I suspect you know the answer.

The Seahawks invented the 12th Man concept, then found out that it was already copyrighted by Texas A&M, who has had the 12th man as a tradition since 1922.

The school allowed the Seahawks to use the moniker for a token $5000/year.

This year, the Seahawks have opted to drop the "12th Man" in favor of just using the number 12, since it is more of a symbol anyway, and no doubt to keep from offending all the "12th Women". I doubt the $5000 had anything to do with it -- they probably spend more than that on Gatorade per game.

I am an Aggie and also live in the Seattle area part-time and am both a Cowboys and Seahawks fan.

Yep ;) Just giving him a hard time :)

True fan to be sporting that in another state, not to mention in Texas where football is sacred. I hope you get support from other Hawks fans when you see them.

I was just going to get the calipers Hawk green and put a 12 in the rear window and on the front doors, but I live in Seattle so no big whoop

True fan to be sporting that in another state, not to mention in Texas where football is sacred. I hope you get support from other Hawks fans when you see them.

I was just going to get the calipers Hawk green and put a 12 in the rear window and on the front doors, but I live in Seattle so no big whoop

Texans would like it. Texans have little or no animosity for most other states or their sports teams, with a few exceptions I won't go into here.

Texas is the most hated state in the country, but Texans have no idea that this is the case and would be baffled if you told them that.

• Funny
Reactions: RScottyL