Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug Nut Covers sold by Evannex.com?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the black lug nut covers directly from Tesla. I love them. Even though they are black, they blend in with the grey wheels. They are very snug but easily removable with a flathead screwdriver. The ones from Evannex look identical to the OEM Tesla covers. I say buy them.

Instead of having my current silver lug nuts powdercoated grey to match my recently powdercoated grey turbine OEM wheels, I noticed the lug nut covers sold by evannex.com as an alternative option. Any reviews on this product? Should I go with these?

Tesla Model S Lug Nut Covers

If you prefer the stock parts, some time ago I bought and installed the actual grey Tesla lug nuts (not the black plastic covers) plus the grey wheel center caps directly from the parts desk at a Tesla Service Center, so I'd recommend checking with your center on availability. On the other hand the contrast of the silver nuts on dark wheels is a nice look too and I've seen some cars like this at service.