Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lug nuts for 21 inch oem turbine wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SarasotaModelS

2017 Model X P100D Ludicrous AP3.0, FSD, MCU2
Mar 22, 2014
Sarasota, Florida
I recently had my 21' silver OEM wheels powdercoated to grey. However, the lug nuts weren't powdercoated. I would like to buy an extra set of lug nuts to be powdercoated, so I could just drop them off at the shop and then pick them up after they are powdercoated without having to drop off my entire car for the day. Does anybody know the size/type of the stock lug nuts? Can I purchase these at a local auto parts store or do I have to buy them from Tesla? Note: I have wheel locks purchased from Tesla on my current wheels; therefore, lug nut covers in dark color such as those sold through evannex.com aren't a possibility.

Attachments

• IMG_9416.JPG
    IMG_9416.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 648
I thought about powder coating but was worried they would get marred by a sloppy mechanic. EVAnnex sells the lug covers for $50. A rip, but probably cheaper than painting. After getting the wheel locks, I took the extra cover that came when I bought the car and squeezed it over the lock. I like the look.

Alloygators 1.jpg