Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Somerset PA to Hamilton NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You'd have to make the whole run below the speed limit, run no AC and have a light car to do it. EV trip planner says you need like like 275 rated miles to make it at a reasonable speed.

Either you need to use a CHademo on the PA turnpike, or run through Maryland.

Sucks, but hopefully they'll have a Harrisburg supercharger *soon*.

You'd have to make the whole run below the speed limit, run no AC and have a light car to do it. EV trip planner says you need like like 275 rated miles to make it at a reasonable speed.

Either you need to use a CHademo on the PA turnpike, or run through Maryland.

Sucks, but hopefully they'll have a Harrisburg supercharger *soon*.

I agree, I did this run a couple of weeks back and going to Hagerstown sucks big time. The only 'fun' part is the outlet mall where you end up buying things you don't need.:smile: Harrisburg is long overdue, or even the Service Center in Philly could use a Super Charger.

I went from Somerset, PA to Hagerstown and then jumped back on the PA turnpike, don't attempt to go the way the car recommends, Baltimore is another nightmare.

Hamilton is nice, Barnes and Noble and Panera are conveniently located, I had 50 miles to spare when I got to Hamilton with a MS 85D at 100% charge showing 274 rated miles.

-C